leading online insurance agency
Florida medical insurance is our specialty. We have the lowest insurance premiums possible . We represent most of the"A" rated health plans available in the state.
Call now 1-800-986-4786 for immediate quotes or Click Here for a Florida medical insurance quote and I will call you within 24 hours
We now have a standalone Florida Maternity Plan. For complete details - Florida Maternity Insurance - CLICK HERE
1. Florida medical insurance is not sold at an auction. A given plan from a specific company will be the same price no matter how many people you call. Insurance does not go on sale and there are no special deals. The Department of Insurance must approve rates. At such time they are standardized. Want a better "deal"? Work with someone who has numerous plans and no vested interest in one company. Well, like us for instance. If you want to shop around then talk to us. We are like the shopping mall of health insurance.
3. Do not buy from an agent that represents only one Florida medical insurance company. You can avoid most, if not all of the substandard companies and scams by making sure your agent represents and gives you quotes from multiple companies (not multiple plans from the same company).
4. Be wary of discount cards that promise low cost doctor visits and reduced hospital bills. These are not insurance plans. If you think a family of four can get a PPO plan for $100, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you (if Osama doesn't blow it up first). You are better off with a very high deductible PPO plan. You will get the same PPO discounts and at least have some real coverage. Hospitals will not admit you based on a discount card. They want to know who your insurance company is.
5. If you have a medical condition that requires a prescription, regular medical care or have been told that you will require surgery in the future, there is an excellent chance it will not be covered. No, there are no laws that will force them to cover it. I don't care what your neighbor, friend or brother-in-law told you. Florida health insurance is medically underwritten and you can be declined or your condition excluded. Call me, and if it is possible, I will help you get coverage.
7. If you have a Florida PPO plan you are entitled to the discounted PPO rate for services. So a doctor visit might still only cost $35 or $40 instead of $75, and a lab fee $15 instead of $60. Learn how to take advantage of PPO discounts, it will save you a fortune. Ask me and I will explain it to you. Read the complete Florida Health Insurance Buyer's Guide for more details. The PPO discount is your most powerful weapon against high medical bills. Use the force Luke.
8. High deductible medical insurance plans are often the best value. There is no point in spending $2000 a year more in premiums for a prescription card and $500 less in deductible. You don't have group insurance anymore so stop asking for $250 or $500 deductibles. They are usually a waste of money and will cost you a small fortune.
9. If you are self-employed ask about an MSA plan. You use pretax money to pay for medical expenses. These can be exceptional deals. You get to stash away money without paying any income taxe or FICA and its all legal. This money comes right off the top of your gross earnings. Sweet! We have a separate Florida MSA Plans guide with more information.
10. IMMEDIATE ISSUE FLORIDA MEDICAL INSURANCE - Although, most plans take many weeks, even months before the coverage is effective, you can get you a major medical plan in 24 hours if you are medically qualified. I can even bind coverage the same day in some instances.
Florida medical insurance is not cheap. I represent a lot of companies and I will try my hardest to find you the best plan at the best price. Individual medical insurance plans are not guaranteed issue. This means you can be denied coverage, so please call me with your concerns. Don't make me use the bright lights and the rubber hose to find out what I need to know. I have special plans that can cover a number of tough to insure situations.
Sometimes the content or tone of my web sites can be a little offensive. So, if I offended you in any way, I apologize in advance. The bottom line is, you want an agent who will tell you the truth even if it not the best news. If you ever have a problem, I will fight to get your claims paid. If you have a problem getting coverage, nobody is better at finding coverage than I am. Plus, little kids and animals like me.
FLQUOTE.COM - A Full Service Broker